Here we have done the research and found some of the best charcoal grills under $200 that could be right for you. These models in the price range are relatively affordable and straight forward without tons of bells and whistles. After all, if you are looking to task some great food, these are the models that can provide you with it. They have solid features and are made from some excellent brands that know what they are going when it comes to constructing models that are built to last. Check them out below.
|Weber 14501001 Master-Touch Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black||531 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Royal Gourmet CD1824AC 90-13-0 24-inch Charcoal Grill, Black||57 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner||212 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-06-06
Weber 14501001 Master Touch Charcoal GrillA well known model that is popular and great for grilling can be found in the Weber 14501001 Master Touch Charcoal Grill. It has a great rating based on over 150 customer reviews. This unit features that you can look forward include 363 square inches of cooking space with a 22 inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid. There is an aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable ash catcher along with rust-resistant aluminum damper and more.
Royal Gourmet 24 Inch Charcoal GrillA really nice and affordable choice for your money is the Royal Gourmet 24 Inch Charcoal Grill With Cover. This model is ideal for BBQ in your backyard or patio. It is very easy to assemble and has 393 square inches of cooking grates with porcelain enamel steel wiring along with 205 square inches for the warming rack. It also has a heavy duty Lid mounted temperature gauge design, a stainless steel handle and a front door with cool to the touch handle and more.
Char-Broil Classic 280 GrillThe Char-Broil Classic 280 2 Burner Propane Grill is one of the best on the market. It has been reviewed over 500 times and it has a great rating. Some of the key features include 280 square inches of cooking area over porcelain-coated grates. The side burner has 8,000 btu's that gives you a second cooking space along with dual in-line burners that are stainless steel with a porcelain coated steel lid and metal side shelves. Check this one out today.
See More Best Selling Charcoal Grills Today
- SPACIOUS COOKING AREA: A total of 598 square inches cooking area, including 393 sq. in. porcelain-coated steel...
- HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE CHARCOAL PAN: 6-level height-adjustable charcoal pan, which can fine-tune temperature,...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- 250 Square inches of cooking space with cast iron cooking grates
- Heavy Steel construction for durability
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking...
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and...
- 153 Square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates
- Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor
Last update on 2020-06-06