Finding the best charcoal grill under $300 can be a real challenge. These days, there are so many choices that fall within this price range that trying to find the top rated models can be a task. However, the work has already been done so that we can assist you in saving time and also money. The taste of charcoal grill food just waters my mouth just thinking about. So with that being the case, check out a selection of grills that are some of the best on the market and ready to buy today.
Last update on 2020-01-26
Weber 15301001 Charcoal GrillA very popular and great model for outdoor cooking is the Weber 15301001 Performer Charcoal Grill. It has a great rating based on over 100 customer reviews. This unit features that you can look forward include 363 square inches of cooking space with a 22 inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid. There is a tuck-away lid holder with rust resistant aluminum damper along with a One-Touch Cleaning System.
Backyard Charcoal Outdoor Grill ComboAccording to customer reviews, the Backyard Grill Charcoal Outdoor Combo is great to have in your back yard for cooking excellent food. This model features a total cooking space of 557 square inches and 188 square inches of space for the warming rack. It is powered by 3 stainless steel tube burners with 24,000 BTU's with a stainless steel side burner and more.
Weber Original Kettle Charcoal GrillWith the Weber Original Kettle Premium 26" Charcoal Grill you can just about feed the whole neighborhood. This is a very popular model and comes in with over 150 customer reviews. Some of the key features include 508 square inches of cooking space with a 26 inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid. There is a stainless steel hinged cooking grate, One-Touch cleaning system along with a heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate.
Char-Broil Classic 360 GrillThe Char-Broil Classic 360 3 Burner Propane Gas Grill is made from one of America's favorite brands. This is a solid choice coming in with a good rating based on over 150 customer reviews. This model has a cooking space of 360 square inches over porcelain coated grates. There is also a swing-a-way warming rack along with 3 stainless steel in-line burners and metal side shelves and a porcelain coated steel lid.
See More Best Selling Charcoal Grills Today
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press; Built-in lid thermometer
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Traditional charcoal grill with offset smoker combination for dual style barbecue. The offset smoker can also...
- Spacious porcelain-coated cooking grates, retain heat evenly helping to lock in the juices and make your meat...
- Total 598 Square inches of cooking surface, 393 Square inches for cooking grates, porcelain Enamel steel...
- Easy-lift charcoal pan adjustment system for heat control and cooking flexibility. Innovative charcoal pan...
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Charcoal tray adjustment system for fine-tuning heat control and cooking flexibility
- 3 Heavy-duty, hi-gloss porcelain enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain heat for searing food and locking...
Last update on 2020-01-26