If you are curious as to just what are the best propane grills for under $400 that are around today, today you won’t have to be curious anymore. With the many selections and brands that are out there on the market, it can be a real challenge trying to go through all of them to find what you are looking for. Luckily, we have done the work and have narrowed down the choices to include a few of some of the top and outstanding models that can be found within this price range.
Last update on 2020-01-26
Monument Stainless Steel Propane Gas GrillThe Monument Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill is a model that some say is the best they have ever had. So if you are looking for great cooked food with a smell that makes your mouth water, this one is it. Some of the key features include a rugged stainless steel grill with 4 burners including a side and a side sear burner. It has a cooking power that gives you 72,000 BTU's with 513.3 square inches of main cooking space and 210 square inches for the warming rack area.
Royal Gourmet Classic Gas GrillA top choice for your outdoor grilling needs can be found in the Royal Gourmet Classic Stainless Gas Grill. This unit is packed with what you need to get the grilled food that you desire. This 6 burner model features 603 square inches of main cooking grate with 199 square inches for the warming rack. It is powered by 10,000 BTU's for 5 burners and 12,000 BTU's for the side sear burner. The primary cooking area is made with porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates with a full steel double layer lid.
Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane GrillThe Dyna-Glo DGE Series Propane Grill is a very popular model with over 450 customer reviews and a solid rating. If you are looking to get serious with your grilling, then this one is a great choice. This unit made in gunmetal features 5 stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners with 10,000 BTU's each along with a side burner that provides 12,000 BTU's of power. There are heavy duty gauge 7 mm stainless steel cooking grates with a storage cart with dual doors and more.
See More Best Selling Propane Grills Today
- Boasts the GS4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars,...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away...
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars,...
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Left table down width : 38 Inches
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
Last update on 2020-01-26