The category of the best gas grills under under $400 is the place where you can find some of the top rated and best grills around today. These models are made with excellent features and built with lasting construction. So if you are on the market searching for something to get you cooking on, one of these units could be it. To save you some time, a list has already been made based on rating and customer reviews of some of the most outstanding models for sale today.
|Monument Grills 17842 Stainless Steel 4 Burner Propane Gas Grill with Rotisserie||99 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2020-06-06
Monument 17842 Stainless Steel Propane GrillIf you are looking for a grill has when cooking gives off an intoxicating smell, then check out the Monument Stainless Steel 17842 Propane Grill. This is exactly what you want for grilling fresh marinated steak or charred veggies. Some of the outstanding features include a rugged stainless steel design with 4 burners and one side burner. It provides you with 72,000 BTU's of cooking power and 513.3 square inches of cooking area.
Weber Performer 22 Inch Charcoal GrillA versatile charcoal grill for your money is the Weber Performer Premium 22" Charcoal Grill. There are over 100 customer reviews along with a solid rating. It is comes with a gourment BBQ system hinged cooking grate and a 22" diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid. It has a cooking area of 363 square inches and an aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with a removable LCD cook timer and built in lid thermometer.
Weber 48010001 Spirit II E-210 Gas GrillOne of the top rated models that you can buy within this price range is the Weber 48010001 Spirit II E-210 Outdoor Gas Grill. It has a great rating based on over 100 customer reviews. Features that you can look forward include 450 square inches of cooking space across two burners with an open cart design and large wheels allow you to move it around easily. There are porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars with a grease management system and more.
See More Best Selling Gas Grills Today
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away...
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is...
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
Last update on 2020-06-06